Mrs. Miatta Kpengeh Gordon
The Gordon family regrets to announce the death of their mother, Aunty, sister, and Grand Mother, Mrs. Miatta Kpengeh Gordon. This sad event occurred on Tuesday, April 12, 2022 in Monrovia, Liberia.
The late Mrs. Miatta Kpengeh Gordon leaves to mourn her loss seven (7) Children, several Step-Children, Grand-Children, Great-Grand Children, Nieces, Nephews and a host of other relatives and friends both in Liberia and the United States.
Funeral arrangements over the remains of the late Mrs. Miatta Kpengeh Gordon are as follow:
Friday May 20, 2022, the body will be removed from the A.B. Anderson funeral Home on Lynch Street, Monrovia and taken to the klay Baptist Church in Klay, Bomi County for a night of wake keeping.
Saturday May 21, 2022, funeral service over the remains of the late Mrs. Miatta Kpengeh Gordon will be held at the same venue.
Internment follows immediately at her farm in Klay, Bomi County.
For more information, please contact the following individuals:
1. Mrs. Debra Devine (215) 626-8916
2. Mrs. Hawa Dowana (610)931-2453
3. Gotomo Gordon (267) 290-7058
4. Edith Gordon (267) 325-5864
5. Barbu Gordon (267) 881-3417
6. Kula Gordon (682) 203-8614
7. Richard Devine (231) 886-535-700
8. Zinnah Gordon (231) 886-569-261